The Training & Placement Department of the Azad Group along with the placement committee, comprising faculty members and a student advisory team, works towards strengthening placements. The Institute provides comprehensive support to arrange & generate placement opportunities on the campus.
The Training & Placement Department exists for the exclusive purpose of developing and keeping effective contacts with corporate & business houses all over India. The cell performs liaison work between possible employers and the students. Prior to the final placement season the Institute regularly organizes interactive workshops with industry at the campus. The objective of this is to create an opportunity for:
The industry professionals to interact with our students and assess their caliber & compatibility with their specific requirements.Our students to learn about specific companies and identify which lines of business they would like to work in, as per their aptitude & inclination.
The T & P Office is well equipped with excellent infrastructure to support every stage of the placement process. Arrangement for Pre-Placement Talks, Interviews, Group Discussions and Guidance etc. are all handled by the Department.
The following facilities are available for the various placement activities:
- Well furnished air-conditioned auditorium for conducting Pre- Placement Talks.
- Air-conditioned, well furnished rooms for conducting Interviews.
- Fully computerized TPO Cell / office.
- Well equipped Lab Facility for online tests and Special lectures.
Azad also believes in the proper grooming of its students for their success in life outside the campus and for that the “Training & Placement Cell”, is actively involved in the following:
- Developing verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Enhancing public speaking skills.
- Programs providing career guidance.
- Imparting personality improvement through in-house and external experts
- Administering aptitude and psychological tests
- Conducting mock interview practice sessions and group discussions
- EET- Employability Enhancement Test for acquiring all round knowledge
- Organizing entrepreneurship promotion programme
- Arranging in-plant training and obtaining project work from industries
- Assisting for GRE, GMAT and GATE, GPAT in a simulated environment
- Arranging on and off campus recruitments
- Organizing Industrial Visits etc.
Many of our students, who do not join companies for employment, are encouraged to proceed for other Entrepreneurial Ventures. Azad also provide guidance and timely information’s regarding jobs and vacancies in Government and Public Sector.